Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Favorite metallica song!????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite metallica song!????

    gotta say that my favorite is probably One, but a few more to add to the list

    Harvester of sorrows
    creeping death
    master of puppets
    ride the lightning
    until it sleeps
    low man's lyric
    sad but true
    seek and destroy
    battery
    hero of the day
    the god that failed
    welcome home (sanitarium)
    eye of the beholder
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    mine are:

    King Nothing, Master of Puppets, Sad But True, For whom the bell tolls, and Enter Sandman, can't leave out Fuel and No Leaf Clover

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    ENTER SANDMAN
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    Fade To Black
    Nothing Else Matters
    Enter Sandman
    For Whom the Bell Tolls
    Sad But True
    Hero Of The Day
    Fuel
    Sabbra Cadabra
    One
    Call of Kutlu (sp)
    Wherever I May Roam
    I Disappear
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    I second that.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    Wherever I May Roam
    Whiskey In A Jar
    free like OJ all day

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    have you all ever heard of a band Diamond Head? Metallica covered a lot of their songs and I think is a big influence on them.
    http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/in...=diamond++head
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member legendkiller09's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    4 horseman, and metal malitia (correct the spelling)
    "I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." -ted nugent

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    dude now thas old school, Diamond Head, Tigers of Pan Tang ( I think), Panzer Tiger (I Think) I forget all these bands names.

    but on topic, mine is def

    ONE
    then
    Disposable heroes

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite metallica song!????

    Anything from the first 4 CDs is miles ahead of the newer ones IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •